Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's in a Weight......Mom

Ok so first and foremost I must say that the entire time I was trying to figure out how to get to and then into this creation all I kept hearing was that line from the movie Willow, except in place of the name used (and don't ask me cuz I'm over 30 and have no memory) I kept hearing...Jeannie you're an iiiidddiiooottt!  I mean seriously for as much work as I do on a computer you would think that I would be able to navigate through, slide by and get into just about anything I wanted to.

Introductions to start off are in order according to my oldest, wisest, most accomplished and brilliant daughter....how'd I do Joannie :O) 
I am 'The Mom' of five fabulous daughters whom I love with all of my heart, girls that I would go to the ends of the earth for, lay down my life for.  They bring so much joy and yes sometimes frustration into my life, I am truly blessed to have them.  I am married to a wonderful man who I often say deserves better than what he ended up with but who is nevertheless stuck with me, and we have been blessed with 5 grandchildren who make this life totally worth all the ups and downs.  We have a little ranch in Northern Utah which I swear IS the land of Zion!  However, for now we are residing in the lovely state of Texas with our daughter Ashley.
I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters' one who just happens to be my twin who I must say is one of the most hilarious people I know.  Two of my sisters returned to our Heavenly Father long ago and the other two sisters are alive and well and I soooo adore both of them.  My brothers are fabulous of course and I adore all of them and would do anything in the world for them.
Now I guess I'm suppose to say a little something something about food....eh......yep that's it,  just eh.  I eat it because I have to not because I like to and I think that it has more to do with the fact that you have to think about it, buy it, prepare it, cook it and THEN clean it up and start all over again...SERIOUSLY what a pain in the neck!  Ohhhh and just so my lovely daughters don't say it,  that not the ONLY reason my opinion is just eh..but for now it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh In