Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Intros are over....now the serious stuff....lol

So struggling with weight my whole life has not been easy. Knowing my parents worry every day is something i am very aware of. But for me It was complete opposite instead of making a change for the better I would go and binge. I am a very emotional eater and that is not a good combination. I can't tell you how many diets I have been on and tried I do okay for about 4 months and then I get bored with the food. I hate talking about weight especially with my mom well just say my whole family. I swear that when ever I talk to anyone in my family the very first thing they ask me is how much weight have i lost. How much exercise I do, you have no idea how frustrating that is knowing that there is more things about me then just my weight problem. How about you ask me how I am doing, how is my job going, how is school going rather then coming right out say oh hows your weight lost going because I am not going to change unless I want to so you might has well stop asking me how my weight loss is going.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh In