Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's in a Weight.....Jennifer Post 1

What's in a weight....I'm sick of talking about weight!  How is the exercising going?  What have you been eating today?  How's the weight thing going?  How much have you lost?  GRRRRR!!!!  Okay no more weight questions PLEASE!!!

Joannie said just intro's so ......  I am Jennifer - the baby.  A title I can't escape.  I live in the Pacific Northwest too.  I am a part time student at a Community College out this way.  I also work part time.  My biggest news is that I recently moved in with my first roommates ever two weeks ago!!!  I am officially on my own and even though I am scared I LOVE it!

I am looking forward to this blog as I hope it will help others and help my family gain stronger relationships.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady....time for another post...right??? :) Notice I said lady not baby - lol!

    ReplyDelete

Weigh In