Friday, December 30, 2011

Its Me Again Margaret

So I wanted to take a quick second to post. What do I possibly have to share after a very dull day of work?

Never {ever ever} underestimate the power of a pretty shoe. 

I wore some boots to work today that I love. I have had them for a good bit and they are probably just about to the point of being too beat up to wear out in public.  But I wore them anyway {on a fat day} and what do I hear from a co-worker. 

"Holy Cow! Those shoes make your feet look tiny.  They are really cute!"

Terrible horrible fat day diverted and replaced by not so bad, kinda feel fat, these shoes totally rock day.

Morale of the story, awesome shoes can fix almost anything.

3 comments:

  1. There needs to be a like button but since there isn't, I'm liking this... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who is it that says women are hard to please! Seriously one little simple thing can totally turn our rotten days into freakin fabulous days!! Love all you girls to pieces btw...

    ReplyDelete

Weigh In