Friday, December 23, 2011

Samantha- Intro

  Well, my name is Samantha. I'm the middle sister, 25, currently living in New Mexico with my boyfriend of 7 years. Three days a week his son comes to live with us, he's 7 as well. We also have two cats and a dog, a pug.  My days stay pretty full; I work full time at an amazing bakery. I love my job so much, it brings me such joy and always makes me smile to see a pretty cake or cupcake. Even on the days when I don't want to talk to one more customer I still wouldn't trade it.  When I'm home it depends on the day. I try my best to clean the house and keep it that way but man do I hate it. I love everything at work clean; annoyingly so in fact, I would have no problem cleaning someone elses house but something about cleaning my house just seems so....horrible. When I'm home I like to just relax; sit and read a book, watch a movie, talk with my boy about anything and everything...sometimes cleaning can be therapeutic I suppose but that's usually when I'm irritated about something.
    I don't know that I would say I've dealt with much personal weight issue...maybe writing in this blog will help me figure that out. I tend to gain weight quickly and annoyingly on my thighs and stomach first; which is of course why those two areas are my least favorite about myself.  That and my knees...don't know why but I've never like those... I'm a bored eater and I find it hard to stop eating really good food. I like to drink a ton of water sometimes after I've eaten a fair amount so I won't keep going. It really helps me eat what I should and only that.  The bored eating...well I constantly struggle with that one, ongoing battle and all.
     I'm afraid I have to cut it short, we're about to leave for the in-laws house, so excited for Christmas! :-). I'm not sure yet how I feel about everyone and anyone reading personal feelings I have but I enjoy writing so I might post a ton...if I don't post before however, everyone have a Merry Christmas! Or a Happy Holiday depending on what you celebrate...or don't...Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, the part about hating your knees made me laugh.. I hate mine to, there is like this fatty pouch like thinger over them. BLECH.
    Love you!

    PS. This is Ashley I'm too lazy to sign out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knee comment made me grin too cuzzzzzzzz I don't like mine either :O) But they are what they are...mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the knees...I think those are from the Jacobsen side...never had a problem until after babies and then they just kind of disappeared under some funky layer of skin....:( I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Weigh In