Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's in a weight.....Elisha Post 1

I must admit, as excited as I am for this, I'm equally as nervous. It's not like me to be this open with my family, let alone strangers who may end up reading this. I suppose I've always to been afraid to show people my failures but I guess that's what makes us human. I'm Elisha, the second oldest, I currently live in Albuquerque, NM with my husband Matt and our daughter Naomi, who is almost 18 months old.

It must be good genetics, because I've never had a huge issue with my weight. When I was pregnant with Naomi, I gained almost 40 pounds and after she was born, I was able to lose it with out have to do any exercising or changing my diet. So I suppose, what I would like to work or need to work on, is getting my family and I eating healthier and get me doing some sort of exercising.

I cannot wait to see what comes out of this and am excited for the opportunity to share this as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh In