Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's in a Weight.....Joannie Post 1

What's in a weight.....well most of the time I think the only things in a weight are cultural norms and self esteem derived from an individuals interpretation of those norms.  But sometimes on bad days, weight is my enemy.

I am excited for this blog and for the chance it will give us all to be honest, to become closer and to find strength in ourselves and each other.  To start off - I won't continue with the weight talk but a quick intro just in case someone stumbles onto the blog.

My name is Joannie and I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt, cousin, friend, student and volunteer.  I have an amazing husband, Joe, who I have been married to for almost 10 years.  We have four beautiful children ages 9 to 3, they are - Joe, Tucker, Madison and Jessica.  We live in the Pacific Northwest and love it here!!

To the other 5 women - I am so glad we are all doing this and I look forward to reading everything you have to say!!!  I love and miss you all.....well except Jenner - she is right here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh In